|Version 2 (modified by mrook, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Phing 2.4.12 released!
Phing 2.4.12 was just released, fixing an unfortunate PHP 5.2 compatibility break and a number of other issues. This release also introduces a Composer package.
- #877 Add 'level' attribute to resolvepath task
- #876 JslLint Task is_executable() broken
- #874 ParallelTask.php is not PHP 5.2 compatible
- #860 SvnBaseTask: getRecursive
- #539 Custom build log mailer
- #406 an ability to turn phpLint verbose ON and OFF
A complete list of tickets can be found via http://phing.info/trac/milestone/2.4.12
Please report any issues you find in the Phing bug tracker!
To install the new version of Phing, choose one of the following options:
- Using PEAR:
$> pear channel-discover pear.phing.info $> pear install phing/phing
Or, manually download the package and install using:$> pear install phing-2.4.12.tgz