Phing 2.4.14 released!
Phing 2.4.14 was just released, addressing the following issues:
- #944 phing/phingdocs bad md5sum
- #943 If task with "equals" directly in "project" tag does not work
- #942 Typo in tasks/ext/dbdeploy/DbmsSyntaxOracle.php
- #939 Add username/password to svn info/lastrevision/list/log task docs
- #938 XSLT filter fails when libxslt security present in php
Starting from this version, Phing releases and release numbers will follow the Semantic Versioning (www.semver.org) principle.
A complete list of tickets can be found via http://phing.info/trac/milestone/2.4.14
Please report any issues you find in the Phing bug tracker!
To install the new version of Phing, choose one of the following options:
- Using PEAR:
$> pear channel-discover pear.phing.info $> pear install phing/phing
Or, manually download the package and install using:$> pear install phing-2.4.14.tgz